13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?

Dear friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I want to apply in Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme. So, I just want to know about the important dates of this scholarship application of this year. Can anyone of you let me know about the important dates?

15th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I want to apply in Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme. So, I just want to know about the important dates of this scholarship application of this year. Can anyone of you let me know about the important dates?

Important dates of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Program are given below:

Last date to apply for the scholarship – 30th January, 2020

Students’ annual family income should be below Rs 5 Lakhs per year are eligible to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Program.
16th July 2019, 01:50 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Important dates of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
‘Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme is being conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. ("Colgate" / "Company") Interested candidates can apply from 6/06/2019 to 31/03/2020 ("Scholarship offer period") and is open for India Nationals Only.
20th July 2019, 10:50 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Important dates of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme is Starting Date from June 6,2019 to March 31, 2020 ("Scholarship offer period") and is open for India Nationals Only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?