30th January 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation- For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation- For HSC and Above Students Scholarship of this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this scholarship in this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th February 2019, 04:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation- For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Important dates of Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation- For HSC and Above Students Scholarship:

Starting date for registration: 1st July (every year)

Closing date to apply: 31st August (every year)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?