17th August 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know how I can apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship? I don’t know about the procedure. So, please help me to know about the procedure.

20th August 2019, 05:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know how I can apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship? I don’t know about the procedure. So, please help me to know about the procedure.

You can apply to the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation for HSC and above Student Scholarship by downloading the application from the official website (https://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/application-forms). You have to apply offline on or before 31st August, 2019 for the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation for HSC and above Student Scholarship. You have to attach the necessary documents with the application for applying to the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation for HSC and above Student Scholarship.
23rd August 2019, 12:29 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship:

1) Visit the official website Click Here !! to downloading the application.

2) Fill the application and attach the necessary documents with the application form.

3) Apply for Scholarship on or before 31st August, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?