1st September 2013, 07:24 PM
RANDHAWASURJEET

What is the requirement to appear for 2nd MAT exam for ratings with PCM

what are the requirements for appearing 2nd mate exam in indian for ratings having10+2 with PCM

Related Questions:
29th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement to appear for 2nd MAT exam for ratings with PCM

Respected sir; I have 6months experience in container ship and 30 months in cruise ship experience. But I don't have 60percent in my 2 . It is n o s (Delhi board)so can I appear for 2nd mates for ncv or fg..?pls reply sir
28th March 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement to appear for 2nd MAT exam for ratings with PCM

I have 48 sea experience in container ship so can I appear for direct 2nd mate or first I have to do ncv pls tell me current rules in 2016
27th June 2016, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

i have more than 36 months sea experience in fg offshor vessel i have pass 10 2 science (pcm) but my mark percentage was not 60% am i elligible for 2nd mate or first n.c.v. exam in india please advise me ,thank you
10th May 2019, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

In pcm i have below the 60 percent mark am I eligible for 2nd mate exam plzz tell me what I do
[email protected]
5th January 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

In pcm i have below the 60 percent mark am I eligible for 2nd mate exam with 23 months coastal and 14 months FG vess sea service. Sir i am eligible for FG exam 2nd mate plzz tell me what I do
15th February 2020, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I have a 36 month experience onboard and I'm 2,pure science physics and chemistry .and I'm planning to give a exam in Singapore can you tell me about that procedure and formalities from ratings
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?