25th August 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the important dates of Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh for this year? I want to apply for this scholarship program so I need to know about the important dates asap. Thank you!

30th August 2019, 09:34 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Important dates of Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the important dates of Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh for this year? I want to apply for this scholarship program so I need to know about the important dates asap. Thank you!
Important dates of Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019:
  • Last date to apply under fresh application: 10/09/2019
  • Last date to submit application for renewal: 10/09/ 2019

Official website -> Click Here !!
30th August 2019, 05:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students Uttar Pradesh 2019?

Quote:

Important dates of Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh are given below:

Last date to apply for the scholarship (fresh) – 10th September, 2019

Last date to apply for the scholarship (renewal) – 10th August, 2019

The Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh is offered by the Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh for OBC students studying in Class 9th and 10th.
31st August 2019, 09:28 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Important dates of Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh:

1) Last date to apply for the scholarship (fresh) – 10/09/2019
2) Last date to apply for the scholarship (renewal) – 10/08/2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?