13th October 2022, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program. So, I would like to know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

14th October 2022, 02:28 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program?

Important dates of Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program:-

The last date for submission of the application form for Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program was 1st to 16 March 2022.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://scholarship-fellowship.com/taiwan-icdf-scholarship/
15th October 2022, 03:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program?

Application deadline for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2022-23:-

>> Online application period runs from January 1 to March 16, 2022 to submit application forms for the academic year 2022, interested candidates can apply before deadline.
15th October 2022, 08:34 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Important dates of the Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program are listed below.

The application period for the Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program ran from March 1 to March 16, 2022.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://scholarship-fellowship.com/taiwan-icdf-scholarship/
16th October 2022, 11:21 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Important dates
Online application period
January 1 to March 16 2022

One should also submit all documents required by the TaiwanICDF partner university ,that one has choosen to apply to before admissions deadline of that university.

Interested candidates can apply online.
In order to be eligible, must be citizen/National of an eligible country for TaiwanICDF scholarship.
Must meet the admission requirements set by the partner university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?