28th March 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) of 2020. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship for an upcoming session. I would like to know about the important dates first. Please tell me immediately.

31st March 2020, 03:59 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2020

Important dates of Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2020 as follows:-

The Last Date of Proposal Submission: 31st March 2020.

[/B]Apply Link---->http://online-wosa.gov.in

Official Website:-http://www.dst.gov.in S
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Adv WOS-B 2020-21.pdf(143.9 KB, 0 views)
2nd April 2020, 11:09 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) of 2020. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship for an upcoming session. I would like to know about the important dates first. Please tell me immediately.
KIRAN Division of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) has taken many innovative measures to encourage women in the field of science and technology, particularly those who have had a career break due to unexpected reasons. The Women Scientist System (WOS – B) system explicitly discusses the difficulties women encounter in the world of S&T and offers them an incentive to revive their careers. Under this system, female applicants are entitled to apply only.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before -> 31st March 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?