28th March 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2020?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know how I can apply for the Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B)? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

31st March 2020, 02:46 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2020?

Procedure to apply for Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2020 as follows:-

Step: Prepare your complete proposal and submit from the given WOS portal link.

Apply Link---->http://online-wosa.gov.in

Official Website:-http://www.dst.gov.in S
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Adv WOS-B 2020-21.pdf(143.9 KB, 0 views)
2nd April 2020, 09:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B) 2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know how I can apply for the Women Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B)? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!
In order to apply an application and a request online, interested candidates would first have to register electronically on the WOS-Portal.
Applicants would have to fill in basic details such as gender, date of birth, father's name, e-mail address, and telephone number, etc. when registering on the website. Candidates would also have to fill up the job status section. Once registration has been done, the applicant may
apply the request online. After online submission, a copy of the submitted the request must be sent to the following address:

Mrs Namita Gupta,
Scientist-'G',
KIRAN Division, Department of Science and Technology (DST),
Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road,
New Delhi- 110 016
Telephone: 011-26590371 011-26961579

Important: Basic research proposals should not be sent to WOS-B. Envelop will be super-written with 'Female Scientist Scheme-B (WOS-B)'

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?