31st July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Women Techmakers Scholars Program

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Women Techmakers Scholars Program this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this scholarship this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th August 2019, 12:34 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Important dates of Women Techmakers Scholars Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Women Techmakers Scholars Program this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this scholarship this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Women Techmakers Scholars Program 23019-2020 Scholars Program on or before 06/12/2019. For more Information please visit the Official website -> https://www.womentechmakers.com/scholars
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?