31st July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered under Women Techmakers Scholars Program?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Women Techmakers Scholars Program. I would like to know about how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

3rd August 2019, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Women Techmakers Scholars Program?

The selected scholars will be awarded 7000 EUR (or its equivalent according to the country to which the student belongs) for the academic year in which they are selected. You will get the award based on your academic strengths and leadership skills.

You will also get to network with people working at Google and will be invited to attend the Techmakers Scholars Retreat.
4th August 2019, 12:28 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered under Women Techmakers Scholars Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to apply in Women Techmakers Scholars Program. I would like to know about how much stipend I will get if I apply in this scholarship program? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.
1) Those who are selected for Women Techmakers Scholarship will each receive a 7,000 EUR award (or local equivalent) for the 2019-2020 academic year.

2) Candidates will get selected based on the applicant pool, and scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate’s impact on diversity, demonstrated leadership and academic background.

Official website -> https://www.womentechmakers.com/scholars
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?