15th January 2022, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates in Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan to study LLB in National Law School, Bengaluru?

Hello, I am preparing for Law entrance exams and want to study LLB course. My first preference is to get admission in National Law School, Bengaluru. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Oriental Bank of Commerce for applying an education loan?

15th January 2022, 03:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates in Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan to study LLB in National Law School, Bengaluru?

The bank interest rate start at 7.30%
For loan upto Rs 10 lacs the rate is 7.30%- 9.30% p.a

The rates also vary depending upon the course as well as institute in which one has taken admission.
Loans above 7.5 lacs , 100% tangible collateral equivalent to loan amount.

Anyone can avail 1% concession.
15th January 2022, 06:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Interest rates in Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan to study LLB in National Law School, Bengaluru?

Interest rates on education loan is a very volatile thing.

It varies from time to time, from bank to bank.

You will be governed by the interest rates of that time of that particular bank.

For that you first need to secure a seat in the college of your choice. Bank has to see if you got the seat, then only they can extend the loan facility to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?