12th December 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates under Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study LLB in National Law University?

Hello, I am preparing for CLAT and other Law entrance exams. My first preference is to get admission in National Law University for LLB course. For this, I have to take an education loan. So, I would like to know about the interest rates of Allahabad Bank for applying an education loan?

20th December 2018, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates under Allahabad Bank Education Loan to study LLB in National Law University?

Allahabad bank offer following interest rates for education loans:

- For IIMs, IITs & others: MCLR+0.35%

- For NITs & others: MCLR+1.85%

- For other Institutes: MCLR+2.00%

MCLR is revised from time to time by RBI according to their policies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?