30th June 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in USA after studying Electrical Engineering?

Job opportunities in USA after studying Electrical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in USA after studying Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  3. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  4. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  5. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  7. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  8. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  9. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  10. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  11. Job opportunities for B.E electrical engineering freshers?
  12. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities in Electrical field for B.Tech(EEE) fresher?
  15. Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  16. Can we get a job in USA with PGDM degree from India?
  17. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  18. What is the use of Auto Cad for ECE student?
28th July 2015, 09:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in USA after studying Electrical Engineering?

There are many job opportunities in USA after completing Electrical Engineering.
You can apply for the post of Junior Engineer in all the Electrical Companies.
You can also apply for Jobs in Electronics Companies Power Companies as well.
If you cover all these Sectors the total number of jobs that will be available is very high.
So make sure that your CV is ready as you must apply to these jobs by submitting your CV.
Once you submit your CV the rest depends on the Personal Interview. Once you can clear your Personal Interview you will be able to get a job in USA.
28th July 2015, 09:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in USA after studying Electrical Engineering?

There are many job opportunities in USA after completing Electrical Engineering.
You can apply for the post of Junior Engineer in all the Electrical Companies.
You can also apply for Jobs in Electronics Companies Power Companies as well.
If you cover all these Sectors the total number of jobs that will be available is very high.
So make sure that your CV is ready as you must apply to these jobs by submitting your CV.
Once you submit your CV the rest depends on the Personal Interview. Once you can clear your Personal Interview you will be able to get a job in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?