21st April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?

I am studying diploma electrical and electronics engineering. what are opportunities for me in govt sector?. how to get the job.? What are qualifications to get a job in government sectors.? Can someone please give me the complete information which I need!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  9. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  10. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  12. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  14. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  16. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. How could I prepare myself to get appointed in Government Sector after B.E in Electrical Engineering?
24th April 2015, 07:37 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?

You are still pursuing a Diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering that is a very good choice of yours for your career because engineering disciplines are preferred in almost all fields except some irrelevant fields but you should not worry about the government job because there are so many government jobs available for you as per your qualification, you can apply for so get ready to get a government job. I have listed some government recruitment examinations which you can apply for after your Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering :

SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 :
Candidate must have passed Diploma in Electrical or Electronics from a recognized university/ institute and age should be between 18-27 years.

You can apply for this exam after completing your Diploma course and may appear for examination and selection procedure is given below :

Scheme of Examination is -

Written Examination - 500 marks.
Interview Process - 100 marks.

Written examination consist of two stages which are Paper I and Paper II.

Paper I is conducted in objective type pattern for 200 marks in which subjects are asked : General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness for 50 marks each and rest 100 marks part is covered by the subject of engineering discipline you choose while applying for it.

Qualifying in Paper I is necessary then only applicants are allowed to appear for Paper II.

Paper II is conventional type for 300 marks in which candidate has to write answers of questions related to the discipline of engineering he/she chooses.

If a candidate qualifies in both Paper I and II then the candidate will be called for interview test that is of 100 marks.

After interview process, merit list is prepared by the commission and candidates having higher marks in all the stages are listed first and allotted jobs as per their preference and marks secured in test.

Indian Railways - Junior Engineer Recruitment : Candidates can apply for JE in Railways in different regions available in India on the basis of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics and your age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years to apply for this job.

KPTCL - Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited -
Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics) discipline recruitment and this recruitment is conducted sometimes for candidates having diploma or degree in the relevant discipline of engineering subject so you are eligible to apply for this job too.

MGVCL - Junior Engineer Recruitment on Diploma basis.

You can also apply for Madhya Pradesh - Revenue Inspector Examination because the minimum qualification required for this job is Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Civil Engineering from a recognized university so you are eligible for this job as well.

Finally one conclusion comes at the end, that if you want to get selected for a government job then you need to clear written examination then interview process then only you will be selected for the job that is why keep information of latest jobs available for your field and apply for the jobs and prepare well to secure a good job.
24th April 2015, 12:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?

Yes dear there are ample of opportunities for Diploma in ECE students. And this stream one of the best streams among all other departments. But the chances are very less when compared with the B.E/B.Tech in ECE.

Here er are giving you the current Openings in various PSU's and also you are eligible to apply for almost all PSU's for the post of " Technical Assistant " in PSU's.

1.BSNL

2.ECHS

3.BEL

4.NTPC

5.IOC

6.ONGC etc.,

And you can apply for the various sectors like Indian Railways, SSC etc.,

1.Indian Railway

2.Staff Selection Commission

3.Defense Sector

4.Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
26th January 2020, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What govt jobs list are there after completion of Diploma electrical electronics engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?