21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

Hello everyone, I have a Life Insurance policy. I want to apply for an Education Loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. I am interested to study BTech with the help of an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that this bank avail an education loan with LIC policy as a collateral security?

12th August 2022, 02:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech aspirant?

Any type of life insurance policy is acceptable for collateral assignment , provided the insurance company allows assignment for the policy .

A permanent life insurance policy with a cash value allows the lender access to the cash value to use as loan payment if the borrower defaults.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?