9th May 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Lovely Professional University?

Hello everyone, I am looking for an education loan so that I can apply for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Lovely Professional University. I would like to know about the banks where I can apply and get an education loan. Thank you!

12th May 2019, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Lovely Professional University?

There are many reputed PSU and private sector banks available for education loan like State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank, Union Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Federal Bank, etc.

Just make sure you have for admission at a recognised college in a job oriented course. Once you have confirmed admission you need to contact the nearest branch and apply for edcustion loan.
13th May 2019, 05:26 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking for an education loan so that I can apply for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Pharmacy in Lovely Professional University. I would like to know about the banks where I can apply and get an education loan. Thank you!

Lovely Professional University has a Bank Loan Assistance Cell for the helping students to get education loans. There are various banks offering education loans to study the Bachelors of Pharmacy (Ayurveda) course. Some of the banks offering education loans to the Lovely Professional University students are given below:

Punjab National Bank - Official Website

State Bank of India - Official Website

ICICI Bank - Official Website

Oriental Bank of Commerce - Official Website

Karur Vysya Bank - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?