4th January 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir
I want to apply for loan for my education
of MS if I do in Germany....
I want to know which are the bank gives loan
for this type of education and also tell me
how can i proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study masters education in germany?
  2. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  3. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  4. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  5. Can I get a scholarship or loan for doing ICWAI?
  6. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  7. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  8. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  11. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  12. Is Germany better country to study MS? Admission criteria and education loan procedure?
  13. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  14. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  17. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  18. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
9th January 2015, 11:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?

You need to contact any of the branches of the below mentioned banks for education loan. You need to contact the branch which is close to your residence since they need to check your residential status as well. You need to approach the branch manager of the concerned bank and discuss the education loan details. Get to know all norms and terms of conditions. Then you need to act as per the instructions of the concerned authority. You need to take documents of your academic background, prospectus of the institute along with you.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 166 views)
13th July 2015, 11:16 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?

There are many banks in India those provide Education loan for abroad Study.You have contact the branch manager for the loan.There is a list of names of banks from where you can get the loan.You have to complete the process of this,that they take some documents for Education Loan.You also have good academic Background and also have good percentages in last classes.

The names of banks are as follows:-

--> Indian Overseas Bank

--> SBI Commercial and International Bank

--> State Bank of Mysore

--> Syndicate Bank

--> State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur

--> Lakshmi Vilas Bank

--> Indian Overseas Bank

--> Ratnakar Bank

--> United Bank of India

--> South Indian Bank

--> Karnataka Bank

--> South Indian Bank

--> State Bank of Indore

--> Punjab & Sind Bank

--> State Bank of Travancore

--> ING Vysya Bank

--> Canara Bank

--> Citi Bank

--> Bank of Baroda

--> Bank of Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?