29th August 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is Germany better country to study MS? Admission criteria and education loan procedure?

I want to know ...is Germany better country to do study for ms in mechanical........what is criteria ??? what is the procedure for education loan ???

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to get study Visa for Germany? Process of Education Loan?
  2. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  3. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  5. How to study masters education in germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  9. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  10. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. Sponsorship or scholarship for Diploma in Nautical Science?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  14. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  15. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  18. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
4th September 2014, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Germany better country to study MS? Admission criteria and education loan procedure?

Germany is increasing its popularity in the field of education and it is seen that now more and more students are inclining towards Germany for higher education. The primary reasons behind this are high standard of teaching and infrastructure and low cost of education. Branches like mechanical, automobile are ideal to be pursued in Germany as it is a home of well reputed companies in these fields.

Procedure of education loan :-

- Approach the bank from which you want to pursue education loan.
- Take the documents like your college prospectus, previous academic background certificates, admission letter, etc.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager/administrative officer concerning the loan.
- Get to know all the details and act as per his/her instructions to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?