26th July 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?

Hi
This is venkatesh
i finished my B.Tech with 70.40% and scored 6.5 in IELTS
i want to persue MS in germany...now to apply for germany do i need to take the GRE test also and plz send me the process to apply to germany...send this to my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  2. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. How can I pursue masters from civil stream in Germany?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  6. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  9. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  10. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  11. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  12. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  13. How to study masters education in germany?
  14. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  15. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  16. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  17. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th? -- [New]
  18. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
27th August 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?

what is eligibility criteria for MS after b.tech (Mechanical Engineering)
23rd June 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?

hello sir i am studying b.tech now i want to go to germany for job or to do ms, i am also learning german so please send details of entrance exams and also say is there any use by learning german
29th February 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I want to know the name of best colleges in Germany and eligibility for doing M.E.biotechnology in germany
29th November 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to know the name of best colleges in Germany and eligibility having 6.5 score ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?