3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?

Sir, I want to study BDS course from private colleges of India. Please suggest me private colleges for which Axis Bank can grant me education loan? Total fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Total cost to study MBA Banking & Finance course? List of colleges for which Axis Bank can grant an education loan?
  2. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  3. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan? -- [New]
  4. List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?
  5. Fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant education loan without any security? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  7. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  8. Can I get an education loan if my income is 57 thousand? Which bank can grant the loan?
  9. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  10. How to get Education Loan from Axis Bank for admission in a private medical college?
  11. Best MBA colleges in Singapore for which State Bank of India grant education loan? How much fees required?
  12. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  13. Which bank will grant me an education loan to study MBBS from private colleges in India? Mortgage and conditions for it?
  14. List of private Architecture colleges with fees? How to avail education loan from Union Bank of India?
  15. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  16. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  17. List of institutes in Delhi offering B.Ed in Special Education? How to get education loan for whole fees from Axis Bank?
  18. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?

6th October 2017, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?

Any dental college, which is recognized by dental council of India will surely be considered for education loan. Just make sure that you have got the admission at a recognized university.

Fee varies from one college to another based on factors like government or self financing. Hence, there is no fix fee. Just try to secure admission through counselling.

6th October 2017, 08:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private BDS colleges for which Axis Bank can grant education loan? Total fees required for it?

List of Banks providing Education Loan for Medical students in India are as under:-
HDFC Bank Education Loan
Bank of Baroda Education Loan
State Bank of India Education Loan
Bank of India Education Loan
IDBI Bank Education Loan
Axis Bank Education Loan

Total fees required to pursue BDS should be 8 Lakh to 20 Lakh per year. It may varies on the basis of Colleges you choose.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?