3rd August 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Commerce stream. Now want to study Chartered Accountant course. I want to get loan for registration fee and coaching fee. Can I get the loan? Which bank grant me education loan?

12th August 2016, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?

For coaching classes most of the banks don't sanction education loan. You can only get loan for CA fees only which is not much and banks won't have problem in such amount.

Coaching classes are expensive and if you want to study separately then it will be very costly for you. Most of the PSU banks will be the best option for you.
30th September 2016, 06:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?

1. No bank will sanction you education loan for coaching fee of Chartered Accountancy. Education loans are not sanctioned for private coaching of competitive exams, professional courses coaching like CAT for MBA, Civil Services for administration etc.

2. Most of the banks either it is public sector or private sector, it sanctions education loan for professional courses like B.Tech, MBBS, MBA, Higher studies in abroad.

You will have to pay your coaching fees by self.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?