28th July 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?

sir,
i am a 12th passed student. i haven't joined any institutions yet. i want to know about the scholarship exams which i can write.

Am i eligible to write the kvpy scholarship if i am to do the BSc. EXTERNALS FROM?

I HAVE BEEN FINDING ANSWER OF THESE FR A LONG TIME
please!!!........ help me out ,so that i can take suitable decsion.

reply soon!

thanking you
sumesh

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  3. List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?
  4. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I get the scholarship to join 12th standard?
  6. Which scholarship exams are conducted by ISRO for 12th standard student?
  7. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks?
  8. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  9. List of Scholarship exams for Engineering student
  10. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?
  11. How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?
  12. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  13. Colleges which provides MHRD scholarship in J&K for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th standard?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  15. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  16. Am I eligible to write UPSC exam while in 9th standard?
  17. List of Government exams which I can write after completion of 12th exams?
  18. Which scholarship exam I need to give to study abroad after completion of 12th exam?
28th July 2015, 01:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?

List of scholarship exams which you can write after completion of 12th standard :

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for Class 12 passed students.
Total -84000 Scholarships (50% for girls and boys each)

INSPIRE Scholarship for Class 12 Board performers on the basis of performance JEE Mains, Advance, NEET, KVPY, NTSE, IMO etc.
Total- 10000 Scholarships

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship for Class 10, 12 passed students
Award : 1000 Rs per month
6th October 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of scholarship exams which I can write after completion of 12th standard?

I'm studying BBA in Bihar ,can i get scholarship for single girl child .what is criteria & process for this scholardhip .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?