21st April 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? Can someone please provide me the list of exams and also the criteria which we need to meet to apply for the exam? Kindly give me the answer as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  3. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  4. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  5. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  6. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  7. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  8. What are the job availability for MSc chemistry student
  9. What type of courses are available after completing MSc Chemistry?
  10. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  11. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  13. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  14. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  15. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  16. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  17. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  18. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
23rd April 2015, 05:29 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

You have completed a master's degree in Chemistry that is a well reputed course among other master's degrees acquired from science field because PG in Chemistry is demanded in various science/ biology/ chemical/ agriculture/ biotechnology/ microbiology and other fields and few jobs are listed below which you can easily apply for, after your Master's degree in Chemistry :

>> Senior Technical Officer in IARI - Indian Agriculture Research Institute : IARI recruits STO every year on the basis of performance given in written test and interview process and if you want the job then you need to clear both of these stages.

>> Assistant Food Analyst : State government of Assam, Andhra Pradesh etc. recruits AFA in the state and all those candidates are eligible, who have completed Master's degree in Food Technology/ Chemical Technology/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology from a recognized university so you should also apply for this job.

>> Technical Assistants in various universities of India : Almost all science universities recruits this position in the university and affiliated colleges and this can be a better start of your career because only B.Sc in Chemistry is required to apply and if having higher qualification with experience then you will be preferred for the job so keep in touch with the websites of various science universities in India and check recruitment page because many times recruited in a year.

>> ONGC Chemist recruitment : ONGC and other relevant companies such as BPCL, HP etc. recruits Chemist and Chemical Assistants through written test and interview process so you can apply for these jobs too.

>> CCI Junior Chemist Recruitment : Cement Corporation of India Junior Chemist recruited and this recruitment conducted almost every year for candidates having passed graduation in Chemistry as Honours or Chemistry as the main/ specialization subject from a recognized university so you are also eligible.

>> You can also enter teaching field after your master's degree because all candidates having master's degree in any subject and qualified in NET /SET examination are eligible for lecturer and assistant professor posts and if possible then leave everything and just start preparation for NET - National Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test that is conducted by UGC/ State Governments.

Your career growth will be higher with all these jobs but teaching is the best stream you need to choose so think about your career and start working for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?