16th March 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarship programs available for doing PhD in Microbiology in India

Hello,
I want to know about the scholarship
programs for doing PhD in Microbiology in India.
Kindly tell me about various scholarships programs
which will help me to get the seat?
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  2. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  4. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  6. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  7. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  8. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  9. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  10. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  11. List of the universities with fee structure offering Ph.D Microbiology programme? How can I get scholarship?
  12. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  15. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  17. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  18. How to do Ph.d in India while pursuing MSc in Microbiology?
17th March 2015, 07:59 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of scholarship programs available for doing PhD in Microbiology in India

There are several govt. and non-govt. agencies which provides scholarships, Fellowships and interest free loan to desirous and talented students aspiring for doing U.G, P.G and PhD degree courses.

List of scholarship for PhD:

1. A.M.M Arunachalam- Lakshmi Achi Overseas Loan Scholarship.

2. Aga Khan Foundation International Fellowship Program.

3. AICTE National Doctoral Fellowship.

4. Bharat Petroleum- Scholarship for higher studies.

5. British Chevening Scholarships.

6. Cambridge-Nehru Scholarship.

7. CSIR- senior Research fellowship.

8. CSIR Junior Research Fellowship.

9. DBT- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Biotechnology and Life science.

10. ICMR Junior Research Fellowship Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?