29th February 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

List of top 10 colleges in India which we can join for doing B.Com course with scholarship?

i got 94% in 12th government college so i want to get admission in top ten college in government with scholarship so tell me fast. I want to know the complete information which I have to follow. Awaiting for the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Tech course with scholarship in India? Do I have to appear in any scholarship exam?
  3. List of top engineering colleges of India where the admission is is below 70k?
  4. Top 10 best colleges in India for B.Com Hons?
  5. Can I get any scholarship based on marks obtained in 1st year of B.Com?
  6. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  7. B.Com(Hons) from a reputed college, preferably near Jharkhand?
  8. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  9. List of top 100 engineering colleges in India and top 10 law colleges in India?
  10. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  11. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  13. List of top raked medical colleges in south India where MBBS courses are offered? List of top ranked medical colleges in India?
  14. List of top commerce colleges across India?
  15. List of top 10 MBA colleges in India?
  16. List of top colleges in India to join Ph.D course after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  17. Can I join Ph.D in top university after completing Physics with 88% from Bharathyar University? Details of scholarship for Ph.D?
  18. List of top 10 medical colleges in India and of Engineering colleges except IITs?
2nd July 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top 10 colleges in India which we can join for doing B.Com course with scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 94% in 12th government college so i want to get admission in top ten college in government with scholarship so tell me fast. I want to know the complete information which I have to follow. Awaiting for the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!
List of top 10 colleges in India with scholarship facilities for doing B.Com is given below;

Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi - Official Website

St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata - Official Website

Loyola College, Chennai - Official Website

Christ University, Bangalore - Official Website

St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai - Official Website

Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce - Official Website

Madras Christian College, Chennai - Official Website

Hansraj College, Delhi - Official Website

Mount Carmel College, Bangalore - Official Website

Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?