1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Manipal B.Tech entrance exam to get scholarship?

Respected Sir,
I am going to attend Manipal entrance exam for B.Tech program. I would like to know what is the cutoff score required to get a scholarship in this entrance exam? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  2. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  3. Cutoff for B.Tech(CSE) in ENAT at Manipal campus?
  4. What is the cutoff marks and rank required for MBBS entrance exam in manipal university?
  5. Will I be selected for B.Tech in Manipal University after scoring 93 marks out of 240 in online entrance exam of Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get scholarship for OBC candidate?
  7. MU OET expected cutoff marks for this year?
  8. Entrance exams to study MS in USA with scholarship? Cutoff score required to get scholarship?
  9. Whether a student can get scholarship if scored good marks in Haryana-PMT? Minimum marks required to get scholarship?
  10. Can I get seat in any self financing college to study MBBS with 174 cutoff marks in Manipal entrance exam being a BCM candidate?
  11. Minimum marks required in Haryana PMT to get scholarship?
  12. What is Manipal scholarship? How can I apply for Manipal scholarship?
  13. Cutoff marks required in 12th UP Board exam to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  14. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  15. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  16. How can I get scholarship through GATE? Cutoff marks required to get scholarship?
  17. Cutoff marks of ENAT for B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Can I get 100% scholarship if secure 120 rank in Manipal entrance exam? -- [New]
2nd July 2017, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Manipal B.Tech entrance exam to get scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am going to attend Manipal entrance exam for B.Tech program. I would like to know what is the cutoff score required to get a scholarship in this entrance exam? Kindly tell me asap.

Those candidates who have secured within the first 100 ranks in the BTech merit list in MU-OET are offered 100% freeship at Manipal University. Those candidates who have obtained rank 101 to 1000 in MU-OET are eligible for Merit cum Means Scholarship. Merit cum Means Scholarship is offered to students based on their family income. For those candidates whose family income is up to Rs 3 Lakhs scholarship of 100% is offered on course fee. Scholarships available for the students at the Manipal University mention on their official website. The Manipal University website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?