6th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Dinesh Kumar Das

List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?

WHAT SUBJECTS I HAVE TO STUDY WHILE DOIN6 B.Sc. AND M.Sc.IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I JOIN TO DO B.Sc. IN I.T. ?PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF TOP 10 COLLEGES IN INDIA AND CHHATTISGARH .HOW MUCH FEES I HAVE TO PAY FOR BSc. AND MSc. IN I.T.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
  2. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  3. Which subjects should I study while doing BSc in IT? Names of the top 10 colleges in Chhattisgarh and India?
  4. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  6. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  7. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  8. List of top 5 colleges in India offering MSc Anatomy and Physiology? When to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  10. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  12. Top colleges offering BSc course in India?
  13. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  14. List of top colleges for BSc Nautical Science in South India with the fee structure?
  15. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  16. Which are the courses in forensics after graduation? List of top colleges in India for these courses? What is the fee structure for it?
  17. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
1st May 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?

which college offers the best course for b.sc., nautical science for merit and how marks do should gain for this course ??
18th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?

which is the preference to good college or course in engineering
10th December 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

list the colleges for b.s.c nursing
26th March 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the govt. college under panjab university,chandigarh offering bsc
3rd May 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Anna unniversity in chennai is the good university fprf studying biotechnology or bioinformatics
3rd May 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Anna unniversity in chennai is the good university fprf studying biotechnology or bioinformatics
28th May 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

the best colleges for b.sc in jabalpur , raipur, and bilaspur
17th May 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of all BSC nautical study 2 with 60% at PCM. But in International maritime Academy is asking 45% PCM. Why this different? Is it allowed by DG shipping?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?