27th May 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Loan upon B.Tech certificate is possible? Maximum expected amount that I can get?

respected sir,
I am Revathi. I am pursuing b.tech(2014 passout).since my 1st year i am very intrested in doing MS.My parents can't afford for that.Now to start my process i.e from coaching i need a loan.Can i get a loan on my b.tech certificates sir? If possible can i expect Rs. 6,00,000 on my certificates sir.Its very urgent to me sir...please answer my question sir...waiting for the answer...
thankyou sir.

30th May 2014, 10:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Loan upon B.Tech certificate is possible? Maximum expected amount that I can get?

It is nice that you are aspiring for higher studies especially studies like MS after which you can get into research field as well as opt for various other lucrative career opportunities. However, I am extremely sorry to state that education loan is not given on the certificate you have pursued. It is given on the course which you will pursue. You can definitely get education loan facility from any of the nationalized or regional banks to pursue your MS course. However, there is no education loan facility for pursuing coaching in order to crack the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission. You need to do the coaching at your own expense and then if you get chance in foreign university for MS course, you can apply for loan.

Yes, you can get a loan of 6,00,000. You can get a loan upto 20 lakhs for studies abroad. Apart from that you can get scholarship from the university where you will pursue the course and also work there part time to facilitate your income to combat your expense.
14th April 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Loan upon B.Tech certificate is possible? Maximum expected amount that I can get?

i done b.tech in cse how to take loan on my b.tech certificates? how many documents to provide to take loan
16th April 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b-tech mechanical. I need loan to do business how much maximum amount will give on certificate
17th January 2017, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done my btech in 2010 and after that I did lectureship for 2 years but now I want to invest in a software company of my husband ,so my question is can I get a loan on my btech certificate ?
15th September 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I'm Narendra, completing b.tech mechanical engineering with 66%,I want to start business,how can i get loan on proofs of my certificates of engineering...please share me how it will be process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?