11th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Madhya Pradesh government scholarship schemes for SC students? Eligibility and procedure to apply?

I am studying degree course and belongs to SC category. I want to know list of Madhya Pradesh government scholarship schemes for SC students? Eligibility and procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  3. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  4. Cutoff list of Sant Gajanan Maharaj at Shegaon District Buldana? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  6. Is there any scholarship schemes available for BPL Students?
  7. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  9. Can I get MP State Government scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat but belongs to Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Best private college for MBA(Biotechnology)?
  11. What is the income criteria limit for OBC candidates in Madhya pradesh to get educational scholarship?
  12. Scholarship details for 12th class from Madhya Pradesh board with 84.20 percentage?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  14. Can I get scholarship if secured 90% in 12th CBSE being a candidate of Madhya Pradesh?
  15. Scholarship schemes for the children of Indian Army? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Date of SLET in Madhya Pradesh?
  17. Entrance exam and syllabus of it to study Diploma Engineering in Madhya Pradesh? Best government colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for CPMT exam from Madhya Pradesh if I study in Uttar Pradesh?
27th September 2017, 02:53 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Madhya Pradesh government scholarship schemes for SC students? Eligibility and procedure to apply?

Madhya Pradesh government scholarship schemes for SC students are given below:-

1. Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana- MP Scholarship scheme for 12th pass

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
Applicant should be resident of Madhya Pradesh
The annual income of applicant’s father should not exceed 6 Lakhs
Applicant must hscored 75% or more in state government board.
Or
85% or more in CBSE or ICSE board.

Benefits of this scheme:-
Upto Rs. 1.5 Lakhs
It is a graduation course fee.
Amount will be sent directly to respective institution.

2. Post Metric scholarship for SC

Eligibility:-
The annual income of applicant’s father should be Rs. 250000 will be eligible for 100% of scholarship.
The annual income of applicant’s father should be Rs. 250000- Rs.300000 will be eligible for 50% of scholarship.

3. Pratibha Kiran scholarship scheme
Rs. 5000 reward per year.

4. Vikramaditya Yojana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?