6th October 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to submit caste certificate for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to applying for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship this year. I came to know that there is the caste certificate mandatory to submit. Is it true?

10th October 2020, 10:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to submit caste certificate for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship?

°°° YES, it is mandatory to submit caste certificate for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship.

The selected students will receive variable awards under the scheme.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://scholarship.up.nic.in/#

📞0522-2209270
10th October 2020, 10:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to submit caste certificate for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship?

Yes, it is mandatory to submit caste certificate for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship.

For more details, you can visit the official website:
http://scholarship.up.nic.in/.
11th October 2020, 11:49 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Yes, It is mandatory to submit caste certificate for the Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Minority Scholarship.

Cast certificate is the proof of your belonging to minority, so it is required.

Applicant can apply for this scholarship before 12/10/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?