7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Indian Bank to study MS in United Kingdom?

I want to study MS in United Kingdom. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Indian Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Indian Bank against an education loan?

25th January 2019, 11:21 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Indian Bank to study MS in United Kingdom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MS in United Kingdom. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Indian Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Indian Bank against an education loan?

Students can get around Rs 25 Lakhs as an education loan through Indian Bank to study MS in United Kingdom. Students have to contact the Indian Bank branch for exact details about the maximum education loan amount. The repayment period for the education loan is up to 15 years in Indian Bank. Holiday period: Course period + 1 year. Students have to provide necessary documents and security for availing education loan in Indian Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?