11th October 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

21st October 2018, 10:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

You can get maximum amount of Rs. 30 lacs under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad. Loan amount above maximum quantum of loan are considered by respective delegatee, as per your delegated authority.
You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/e...education.aspx
22nd October 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that what is the maximum amount I can get in an education loan of United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme so that I can study MS course in Abroad? I am interested to do MS in Abroad so I want to get an education loan and I got a positive feedback of this scheme of education loan.

Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs to study MS in abroad under United Bank of India education loan scheme. Eligibility to apply for the education loan under United Bank of India is as follows: student must be an Indian national and should have obtained admission through an entrance test or merit based selection process. For education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs no margin and above Rs 4 Lakhs for studies in abroad – 15%. Students have to provide necessary security based on the loan amount to get education loan from United Bank of India. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd October 2018, 03:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The maximum amount that you can get from United Bank of India as education loan for pursuing MS in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for education loan in United Bank of India. The repayment tenure under United Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?