21st April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure, rules & regulation to study PG course after MBBS from United Kingdom? How much amount required for it? Which bank is best to apply for education loan?

I have completed MBBS from India and want to know procedure, rules & regulation to study PG course from United Kingdom? How much amount required for it? Which bank is best to apply for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India for studying MBBS?
  4. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  5. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank? Necessary documents required for it?
  8. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  9. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  10. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  13. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?
  15. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
5th March 2023, 02:51 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Procedure, rules & regulation to study PG course after MBBS from United Kingdom? How much amount required for it? Which bank is best to apply for education loan?

To study a PG course in the UK after completing MBBS from India, you will need to follow these steps:
  • Choose the PG course you want to pursue and research the universities that offer it.
  • Check the admission requirements for the course and university, including English language proficiency, entrance exams, and work experience.
  • Apply for admission to the university and wait for your offer letter.
  • Once you receive your offer letter, apply for a Tier 4 student visa, which is required to study in the UK.
  • Arrange for funding for your studies, which can include scholarships, personal savings, or education loans.

The amount required for studying in the UK can vary depending on the course, university, and living expenses. It is advisable to research the estimated cost of living and tuition fees before applying for education loans.

As for the best bank to apply for an education loan, it depends on various factors such as interest rates, loan terms, and eligibility criteria. Some of the popular banks in India that offer education loans for studies abroad include State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, and ICICI Bank. You can compare the different loan options and choose the one that suits your requirements. Make sure to check the eligibility criteria, documents required, and repayment options before applying for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?