15th October 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Punjab & Sind Bank to study MS in USA?

I want to study MS in USA. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of Punjab & Sind Bank. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from Punjab & Sind Bank against an education loan?

10th December 2018, 04:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Punjab & Sind Bank to study MS in USA?

You can avail maximum loan amount up to Rs. 20 lakhs to study MS in USA. You must have an Indian National and have secured admission to MS in USA through entrance test/merit based selection process to be eligible to get Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank.

For more details visit:
https://www.psbindia.com/content/education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?