27th June 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you kindly let me know the features of Education Loan scheme in Punjab & Sind Bank? I am willing to apply an Education Loan in this Bank for B.Sc(Nursing) course. Am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to study Abroad?
  3. Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?
  4. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  5. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  7. Details of Interest rates for Education Loan of Punjab National Bank?
  8. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  9. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  11. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  12. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  13. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Details of various Education Loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. Why Centurion Bank of Punjab denied to sanction Education Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs?

1st July 2016, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for pursuing your Graduation in B.Sc. (Nursing) course. Punjab & Sind Bank offer Education loan to all undergraduate and postgraduate courses which are offered by recognised Colleges/ Universities. As B.Sc.(Nursing) course is a Bachelor's degree course, you are eligible to apply for an Education loan in Punjab & Sind Bank.

Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme are mentioned below :-

--> It offers Education loan to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses which are offered by recognised government colleges/ universities.

--> Quantum of Finance :-
For studies in India :- Maximum upto Rs. 10 lakhs.
For studies in Abroad :- Maximum upto Rs. 20 lakhs.

--> Processing fee :- Nil

--> Moratorium Period :- Course Period + 1 Year

--> Repayment Period :- The loan can be repaid in equated monthly installments for a maximum period of 15 years.

--> Security :-
1. Loan Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- No Security
2. Above Rs. 4 lakhs and upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Your parents need to be joint borrowers and collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee should be provided.
3. Above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Your parents need to be joint borrowers and tangible collateral security equal to loan amount should be submitted to bank.

--> Rate of Interest :-
Loan up to Rs.4 Lac :- One Year MCLR (9.65%) +2.00%= 11.65%
Loan Above Rs.4 Lac & up to Rs.7.50 Lac :- One Year MCLR (9.65%) +2.00%= 11.65%
Above Rs.7.50 Lac :- One Year MCLR (9.65%) +1.50%= 11.15%

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?