1st October 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

On what basis Punjab & Sind Bank offer Education Loan for Bachelor of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan?

I want to get loan from Punjab & Sind Bank for my Bachelor of Hotel Management program. Can you tell me about the percentage extra they charge for giving loan and tell me on what base they gives loan? I want to know the Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loans facility for my course.

5th October 2018, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis Punjab & Sind Bank offer Education Loan for Bachelor of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan?

Education loan will be given to you, if you don't have any previous debt and have a good source of income (guarantor's income). Hence, make sure you don't have any previous loan or you haven't defaulted at any loan payment.

Those who have got good credit score, have greater chances of getting education loan. Most of the PSU banks charge between 12% to 13% as interest on education loan. You can avail subsidy, if you belong to low income group family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?