24th November 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme for ICWAI program?

I want to take an education loan from Andhra Bank because I have a Savings Account in this bank. Actually I am planning to study ICWAI program, so I want to apply an education loan in this bank. Kindly let me know that what maximum amount I can get in an education loan of this bank?

29th November 2018, 08:46 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme for ICWAI program?

The maximum amount of education loan offered by Andhra Bank is Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India. Generally, the banks offers the course fee amount as an education loan amount upto the maximum limit. You should have secured admission to ICWAI course in a Government recognised institute to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank.
29th November 2018, 09:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme for ICWAI program?

You get maximum amount of Rs. 10 lakhs under Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme for ICWAI program. You must be an Indian National and have secured admission in recognized Institute to study ICWAI program in India.
For more details visit official website i.e. https://www.andhrabank.in/English/EduLoans.aspx
30th November 2018, 03:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Maximum Education Loan Limit to get under Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme are as follows:-
Higher studies in India and Abroad - No Upper Limit
Vocational Courses - Duration upto 3 months - Rs. 20,000
Vocational Courses - Duration upto 3-6 months - Rs. 50,000
Vocational Courses - Duration upto 6 months - 1 year - Rs. 75,000
Vocational Courses - Duration above 1 year - Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 2,00,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?