23rd November 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBA. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

30th November 2018, 03:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study MBA are as follows:-
The candidate applying for the loan must be a resident of India.

Candidate must have confirmed admission in recognised educational institutes in India or Abroad.

The age of the candidate must fall within the bracket of 18 years to 35 years during loan application.

Candidate must be undergoing a graduate/postgraduate degree or a PG Diploma.

The applicant should have a secured admission in a college or University affiliated by UGC/ AICTE/ Government etc.

Students pursuing full-time courses need to have a co-applicant who can be either parent/ guardian or spouse/parent-in-law (in case of married candidates).

There is no any processing charge for education loan to study in India but for Overseas, there is processing charges of Rs. 1000 will be charged.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?