28th October 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA in USA?

I want to study MBA in USA. So, I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly let me know about the education loan of State Bank of Hyderabad. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from State Bank of Hyderabad against an education loan?

3rd November 2018, 11:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA in USA?

The maximum amount that you can get from State Bank of Hyderabad for pursuing MBA course in USA is Rs. 20 lakhs. You should have secured admission to MBA course in a recognised college/ university in USA to be eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?