28th October 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Does State Bank of Hyderabad offer Education Loan to study BTech course?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BTech course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in State Bank of Hyderabad but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BTech course?

3rd November 2018, 11:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does State Bank of Hyderabad offer Education Loan to study BTech course?

Yes, the State Bank of Hyderabad offers an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. You should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of India. The maximum amount offered under State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?