29th September 2018, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Special Vidya Loan Scheme of Federal Bank for my brother’s education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

30th September 2018, 08:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme?

The moratorium period under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job whichever is earlier.

The repayment tenure is 5 to 7 years after completion of the moratorium period.
1st October 2018, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Special Vidya Loan Scheme of Federal Bank for my brother’s education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

The moratorium / holiday period under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme is the course period + 1 year or course period + 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier.
The maximum repayment period under Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme is moratorium period + 5 to 7 years. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?