30th June 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?

Hello Sir,
I am getting admission for B.Tech program in Computer Science and Engineering stream in Amity University, Noida. I want to apply for an Education Loan from Federal Bank of India. Kindly tell me about the moratorium period of the Bank Education Loan scheme.

Related Questions:
  1. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  2. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  3. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  5. Moratorium period and expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of Indian Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  7. Moratorium period and interest rates under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) course?
  8. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  9. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  10. What should I do if I didn't get the educational loan subsidy till the moratorium period?
  11. What kind of benefits are available in Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme?
  12. Subsidy scheme under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank for Hotel Management undergraduate course?
  13. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  14. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  15. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  16. Moratorium period, processing fees and security collateral to apply for an education loan of 7 lakh from Vijaya Bank? -- [New]
  17. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  18. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]

3rd July 2016, 12:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?

Federal Bank offer Education loan for pursuing higher studies in India and Abroad under the name "Special Vidya Loan".

Moratorium Period of Federal Bank Education loan scheme is Course Period + One year/ 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier.

As per the data you have mentioned in your query, you are interested to pursue B.Tech course, the duration of B.Tech course is 4 years, so, the Moratorium Period for your education loan is 4 years + One year/ 6 months after getting job, whichever is earlier.

3rd July 2016, 03:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course?

The Moratorium Period of Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme is Course period plus 6 months/ one year after you get a job.

The Loan period is Moratorium period plus 5 to 7 years. No repayment during Moratorium period.

The duration of B.Tech Computer Science Engineering course in Amity University, Noida is 4 years. So, the Moratorium period for your Education loan taken from Federal Bank is 4 1/2 to 5 years.

3rd July 2016, 11:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The moratorium period of education loan in Federal Bank of India is given below.

- Course period + 1 year

The repayment period can be up to 15 years after commencement of repayment.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?