4th September 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take credit card and education loan on it under the Bihar Government scheme for technical and professional students?

Hello sir, I am an student of professional course from Bihar. Honorable chief minister of Bihar was announced to give an Credit Card for technical and professional students at which we can take up to 4 lakh as an education loan. Please tell me procedure to take credit card and education loan on it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to get an Education Loan for my daughter's education after paying overdue of Credit Card?
  2. Will I be not applicable for an Education Loan with bad credit history having a credit card?
  3. Procedure to get an education loan from Bank of Baroda and subsidy in interest if having BPL card?
  4. When the Bihar government is going to provide Student Credit Card? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get it?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  7. Education loan scheme for ST students to pursue MBBS?
  8. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  10. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  12. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  13. Can a farmer get education loan against Kisan Credit Card?
  14. Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to do PhD from London? Procedure for it? -- [New]
  16. Which stream of engineering should I choose if passed 12th with 73%? How to get an education loan of 4 lakhs from Dena Bank?
  17. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?