3rd January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme of Syndicate Bank for Abroad education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

25th January 2019, 01:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply for Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme of Syndicate Bank for Abroad education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

Moratorium period / Holiday period under SyndVidya – Abroad education loan scheme is the course period + one year.
The repayment period under SyndVidya – Abroad education loan scheme is the maximum of 15 years from the date of commencement of the repayment. Margin – 15% margin may be brought in on year to year basis as and when disbursements are made on a pro-rata basis. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?