3rd January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme? I want to do my BS in Abroad through this scheme because I feel that Syndicate Bank is introduced the best scheme for students.

10th January 2019, 08:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme?

The maximum amount offered under Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme is above Rs. 20 lakhs with a maximum amount of 2 crores.

To be eligible to apply for Synd Vidya Abroad Education Loan Scheme, you should have secured admission for Abroad Studies through Entrance examination/ Merit Based Selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?