27th September 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have an account in Indian Overseas Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

Hello, I want to study BTech and for this I need to apply an education loan. My friend has an account in Indian Overseas Bank but I don’t. However we both want to apply an education loan in this bank. So, for me, Indian Overseas Bank will provide an education loan? Or is it necessary to have an account in this Bank for applying an education loan?

29th September 2018, 12:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have an account in Indian Overseas Bank to apply for an Education Loan for BTech aspirant?

No, it is not necessary to have an account in Indian Overseas Bank to apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. Candidates who have secured admission to B.Tech course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in Indian Overseas Bank. If you apply for an education loan and if it is sanctioned by Indian Overseas Bank then, the bank will automatically open account for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?