2nd January 2011, 08:59 PM
sumanthsumi

Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?

Are there any entrance exams to write to do MCA after the completion of bca? do we have good job options after doing mca? what is starting salary that a mca fresher will get?

Related Questions:
  1. Government B.Ed colleges list in Hyderabad? Fee structure details for the same?
  2. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  3. Job opportunities and scope in Oil Indian Limited for MCA fresher? Salary according to the post in Oil India Limited to MCA fresher?
  4. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  5. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  6. What should I do after 12th if I am interested in computers? What else can I do except engineering?
  7. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  9. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
  10. How much will be the fresher's salary package per month after doing BCA and MCA in Bangalore?
  11. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ?
  12. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  13. Which college(Affiliated to VTU) can I get with 13684 in KCET?
  14. Can I get admission to study MCA if secured 50% in BCA? Entrance exams to study MCA? -- [New]
  15. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  16. Model papers of PGDCA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the starting salary of an MCA fresher?
  18. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
3rd January 2011, 11:46 AM
sonu1234

Default Re: Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?

for doing MCA you can give exam like JECA- for the addmissions of west bengal colleges
you can also give NITCET- for the addmission to NITs
there is great oppertunity in software field after your MCA.
starting package somewhere around 4-4.5 lpa
5th January 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?

how to know the bank exams and apply for it
5th February 2011, 08:26 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Some reputed universities or institutes conduct their own entrance tests for admission to the MCA course.

So you have to score or rank well to get a good institute to study MCA.

MCA freshers have job opportunities in various renowned software companies. The salary given to them is about Rs.25000 in the starting period of job.

So apply for the entrance tests for MCA and complete it first.

Good luck!!
5th February 2011, 08:29 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

Some reputed universities or institutes conduct their own entrance tests for admission to the MCA course.

MCA freshers have job opportunities in various renowned software companies. The salary given to them is about Rs.25000 in the starting period of job.

Good luck!!
17th February 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i am doing mca from ignou my acadmec background is not good i want to know effect of acadmic record on job .
1st March 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Starting salary of b.c.a fresher
12th March 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

right now m pursuing mca from nagpur university & i got 55% in bca so i want to know effect of this percentage on my job apportunity.
23rd March 2011, 10:43 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -

Thanks.
All the best.
22nd April 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mca after 12th what can i do
12th May 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mca from ignou.after completing b.sc. i want to now what are the scopes for me after doing this
29th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

what salary can i get after doing my mca?
24th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

If i will do m.b.a after the complete the b.c.a so i am totally confuse m.b.a.better for me or m.c,a
26th July 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

how much years coures MCA
10th August 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

CAREER AFTER B.SC COMP SC
13th August 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

how much will be the freshers salary per month after doing B.sc computer science?
29th August 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

what opportunities of mca?
29th August 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

what opportunities of mca?
21st September 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 66% in bca. can i get direct admission in pune college for mca.if it's possible.then what will be the fees for mca.
26th September 2011, 04:05 PM
Raajsingham

Thumbs up Re: Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?

I am doing bca and i want know How much salary offer to me after completed bca.
After doing bca , i want doing MCA so i want to know salary of a B.C.A & M.C.A fresher pass out student.
7th October 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there all india level entrance exam for Mca? What r they? Pls send d website information
16th November 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do my ME in corous or part time while working..and how...
8th August 2012, 12:57 PM
shibani sankar jena

Default course duration of mca

i m doing mca in utkal university. actually it is a 3 years duration course but integrated mca are also provided as 5 year course after ur intermidiate n if u r of bca background then u can do it for 2 year lateral entry ok
20th August 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of T.Y.B.COM from gujarat university & S.Y.B.C.A from sikkim manipal university after that I want to do M.C.A..
I want to know that what is the starting salary offer me ?
I also want to know that which university is best for M.C.A. ?
14th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i want to do mca after bca in puna university then tell m how many score to get admission....???? in a top most colleges?
26th September 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

doing mca from ignou, what is the starting salary for a fresher
13th January 2013, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed bca in 2011 but now i want to do mca so i wil have to give entrance exam for do mca give me solution
13th March 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mca in 2008. because of someproblems icould not attend interviews. can i get job now. i know c,c .
6th May 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i will do m.b.a after the complete the b.c.a so i am totally confuse m.b.a.better for me or m.c,a
ue can go for both .. but az ue knw, doing bachelors in cmputer nd then masters in bussiness,, is smthing to b aww'd at,, go fa mca nd hope fa the best.. regards !
12th May 2013, 09:52 PM

Smile mca

what salary can i get after doing mca
23rd August 2013, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.sc physics 2year i like mca but what % need for mca joined
23rd August 2013, 08:32 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumanthsumi View Post
Are there any entrance exams to write to do MCA after the completion of bca? do we have good job options after doing mca? what is starting salary that a mca fresher will get?

Hi,

MCA- Mater of Computer Applications

It is a two year postgraduate course in computer applications. It is wise if you have decided to do MCA after BCA, as it will enhance your career prospects.

There are entrance exams for MCA also, which are conducted at state and university level. Some of them are -UPMCAT, TANCET, MCA in NITs etc.

Eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exams ~~

Candidate should have bachelors degree from a recognised university.

Candidate should have studied MATHS in class 12th.

It is obvious that there are best opportunities for MCA holders from reputed colleges. However the job opportunities are very good in this field.

There are various kinds of profiles, where an MCA can be placed, like -

Software Development

Graphic Designing

System Development

Web designing

Software designing

System Management

IT Consultancy

IT Management

the starting salary of an MCA can be anywhere between 18 K to 35 K per month, depending on the skills he has.
2nd January 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing mca from ignou in final sem after my ba .can i get job after ba(regular)du to mca in reputed mnc .plz help
1st April 2015, 04:44 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Entrance Exams for MCA:
1. NIMCET
2. ICET-MCA
3. TANCET
4. RMCAAT
5. Kerala – MCA Pgcet(Karnataka)
6. Maharastra MCA CET
7. JNU MCA

After completing MCA you will be eligible to do the job in the following fields:
• Software development
• Networking
• Website development
• Website designing
• Hardware
• Animation
• Software designing
• System management
• IT management
• IT consultancy
• Banking sector
• Government sector
• Private sector

After completing MCA this is not guarantee that you will get a good salary but this depend on the knowledge, skills and work capability. Even though you can get the starting package of Rs 1.8 Lc. Per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?