27th February 2023, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Necessity for a scholarship for higher studies

Respected Sir /Mam, I Belong to a middle class family. But interested to study a lot, EARN good job with appropriate salary for my family, I had scored good marks in my studies throughout. I AM a RANK HOLDER in my degree from M.S.UNIVERSITY THIRUNELVELI. Currently i am doing my MBA HR in ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY .KAARAIKUDI but in coresspondency. I have agreat thirst to study a lot and help my family. I REQUEST you to kindly consider my application.if im getting a scholarship. I can continue my studies and work for my family and society.kindly considersir/mam.

28th February 2023, 03:46 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Necessity for a scholarship for higher studies

A scholarship helps degree students enter into higher education without dependency on student loan. On the other hand, vast numbers of scholarships are provided for those interested in research like PhD program and also post doctoral research. Thus fellowships help us acquire higher education and in academic progress.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?