20th November 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?

Hi, I am recently giving my 10th in ICSE board. I want to go to abroad for future studies and I am planning to take medical. So I wanted to know about the fee structure and which exam do I need to pass to get a scholarship and which place would I need to go. Please guide me.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside? 1 23rd July 2023 04:00 AM
How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad? 10 10th July 2017 09:29 AM
Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies? 4 29th March 2014 12:34 PM
How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad? 1 9th January 2014 09:56 PM