29th September 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarship exams provided by government to get the scholarship higher studies after 12th?

I anisha chaturvedi n will pass class 12th. i m a bio student without math. i wuld like to hav a career in medical field. may i knw what scholarship test are provided by the government to study in aboard in a good medical collage in free?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  2. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  5. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  6. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  8. Is there any scholarship exams available for 12th students?
  9. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  10. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  11. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for scholarship to do higher studies in UK?
  13. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  14. What are the various scholarship exams which are available that will help me for my further studies?
  15. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  16. How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?
  17. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  18. How can I get scholarship for higher studies if secured 89% in 12th Science?
30th September 2015, 12:23 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the scholarship exams provided by government to get the scholarship higher studies after 12th?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for getting admission in good medical college in aboard. As you want to know about the scholarship to study in a good medical college in aboard.

**Following are the list of scholarship in which you can try. but you will not get the full fee reimbursement you will get only some amount.

--National Education and Scholarship Test (NEST)

--Oil and Natural Gas Corporation of India (ONGC)
website:http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/con...ngcindia/home/

--IOCL scholarship
websitehttps://iocl.com/aboutus/scholarships.aspx

**Just go through the website regulary regarding the publication of notification for filling the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?